Auto Dealers Insurance
As an auto dealer, you have some obvious risks because the value of your business sits vulnerably on display in showrooms and on open lots each day and night. But does your auto dealer's insurance policy also consider the liability inherent in business transactions?
A buyer's claim arising from accidental false information can be just as devastating to your business as a theft or damage to your inventory.
Your insurance program should consist of more than just coverage. We can assist you in designing special programs that address your overall risk management and financial needs. From locally owned single-store locations to multi-franchised dealers, Eastern Insurance provides comprehensive risk management and insurance services for your dealership.
We can help you identify loss exposures, develop mitigation strategies, implement loss control plans, and monitor the effectiveness of a risk management plan.
Eastern will provide a full review of your exposures to provide comprehensive auto dealer's insurance coverage, including coverage such as:
- Building & Business Personal Property
- Business Income
- Dealers Physical Damage
- Voluntary parting of a vehicle due to trick or deception
- Theft and Damage
- Consumer Complaint
- Errors and Omissions: Odometer, Truth in Lending, and Title Preparation
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Employment-Related Practices
- Cyber Liability
- Dealer Required Bonds – Surety of Fidelity
Eastern Insurance offers unique advantages, including:
- 24/7 claims coverage and response
- A wide selection of insurance carriers. We have relationships with more than 50 regional and national insurance companies
- An experienced team of professionals who can help tailor plans for you
Eastern Insurance - Working Harder to keep your business protected.