With more than 35 years of experience in the construction sector, Eastern Insurance provides bonding and insurance programs to contractors in virtually every segment of the construction industry. With access to more than 50 major insurance carriers, we will do the legwork to find you the most cost-effective insurance program to meet your specific needs
Experts Who Know Surety
The Surety Department at Eastern Insurance has a well-deserved reputation as the leader in the surety business in New England. We:
- Represent hundreds of contractors in every segment of the construction industry
- Have excellent relationships with the leading surety companies
- Have former surety company bond managers, in addition to our experienced staff of surety underwriters and client service personnel
- Will develop surety programs to grow with your company
- Are active in many major construction industry organizations
- Maintain an outstanding reputation in the surety and construction industries
- Understand all the important construction, banking, and accounting issues
- Are creative in suggesting solutions to your challenges
The Surety Department provides solutions to meet the bonding needs of our clients in a variety of industries.
If your commercial business is a construction firm, we offer surety expertise to help you succeed. Our knowledge of your business and our outstanding relationships with surety companies have earned us the distinction of being a premier provider of surety insurance solutions for the construction industry.
We can provide almost any type of bond that you require. These include construction bid, performance and payment bonds, and different miscellaneous surety, fidelity, or court and probate bonds. Our in-house surety professionals understand the important construction, accounting, and banking issues facing your business.
We work to stay abreast of changes in your industry through our involvement with many major construction organizations, including the Associated General Contractors (AGC), Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), Associated Subcontractors of Massachusetts (ASM), Utility Contractors Association of New England (UCANE), Northeast Roofing Contractors Association (NERCA), Massachusetts Construction Industry Council (MCIC), and National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC).