Workers Compensation Insurance
At Eastern Insurance, we understand the unique exposures faced by business owners. Imagine having a valued employee get hurt at your workplace. Now imagine not having workers' compensation insurance. How would you pay the medical bills? Could you be sued? Could you lose your business?
Not only is forgoing workers' compensation insurance against the law, but you run the risk of being subjected to a high-powered lawsuit and having to take on hefty medical costs. However, you can purchase this insurance while seeking ways to reduce the cost. Eastern Insurance can help you save a substantial amount of money on your workers' compensation costs by examining the following four areas as they pertain to your business:
- Rates: While workers' compensation rates are standard nationwide, depending on the carrier, insurance companies apply what they call deviations, premium discounts, or schedule credits from those rates, up or down depending on the loss experience.
- Premium Audit: When it is time for your annual premium audit, we can make sure that you are properly classified and that you maintain your records to receive the most advantageous payroll calculations and classes.
- Experience Modifier: We will help make sure your experience modifier is an accurate reflection of your claims.
- Loss Control: A loss control or risk management program can ensure that injuries to your employees are minimal because of the safety features used on your premises.
At Eastern Insurance, we perform a full review of your exposures to provide a comprehensive insurance program for a fair and competitive price. Our market knowledge of and access to many insurance companies enable us to offer some of the most affordable protection available, so you can easily control your insurance costs.
Eastern Insurance Offers Unique Advantages, Including:
- 24/7 claims coverage and response
- A wide selection of insurance carriers - we have relationships with more than 50 regional and national insurance companies
- An experienced team of professionals who can help tailor plans for you
Eastern Insurance - working harder to keep your business protected.