Massachusetts Auto Insurance
Why pay more for auto insurance? At Eastern Insurance, you’ll be in the driver’s seat to get the coverage you need at competitive rates. There has never been a better time to save on insurance in Massachusetts. We provide you with the protection, savings and service you deserve, including:
- New discounts, credits, and coverages to help you save more
- Opportunities to save even more with loyalty, good grades, and multi-policy credits
- A wide range of plans. We represent 25 reputable local and national carriers to offer you the best value and service
- 24-hour claims reporting service
- 24-hour customer service support when you call after hours
- Walk-in customer service hours Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Registry runner service at the following locations: Andover, Cohasset, Danvers, Gloucester, Marshfield, Natick, Newton, Northborough, Norwell, Quincy, Wakefield, Wrentham
- On-site registry service at select locations
- Auto loan assistance through Eastern Bank
Think of your auto insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability - in case you are found at fault
- Collision - in the event your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive - if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Other protection includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesn’t mean that everyone will have it.
Eastern Insurance will review for you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits for you and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to. Call 800-333-7234 or complete our quote request form today.