The Eastern Insurance Nonprofit Practice
Eastern Insurance recognizes the diverse needs of nonprofit organizations, and has assembled a team specifically to support those needs. Comprised of commercial and employee benefit consultants, service professionals, and business advisors, the Eastern Insurance Nonprofit Practice have the experience of insuring nonprofits, along with the market knowledge and access to offer you one of the most comprehensive product selections available in the industry. These insurance programs are uniquely designed to address a wide range of special insurance needs for the 501(c)(3) nonprofit sector. From attracting and retaining your top talent, to reducing your risk and helping you grow and expand your organization, we can assist nonprofits in ways other firms cannot.
Our nonprofit insurance clients value our responsiveness, knowledge, experienced underwriting, efficient claims management, and broad range of safety and loss prevention services. Join us to benefit from a broker who advocates for you, your employees, and your mission.
Focus on the Good You Do. We'll Protect it.
The clients of The Nonprofit Network value not only the experience and service provided by their team members, but also the value of being a client of Eastern Insurance, the 31st largest property and casualty insurance agency in the country.
Along with the specialized guidance you'll receive
- 24/7 claims coverage and response.
- Access to online tools for OSHA logs and Human Resources assistance
- Face-to-face service at any one of more than 20 locations across Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Information and services available to you and your employees for personal insurance needs, banking, wealth management, and charitable support.
- Our experienced professionals understand the unique needs of your nonprofit, as they are also members of many industry associations. As a result, we can help you identify, analyze, and calculate risks and tailor a competitive solution that helps you manage them.